BabyBoardy Blog

You are invited to follow the developing life of Baby Boardy as the BB ventures from life in the amniotic swamp to the bright city lights of Melbourne.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Next round of testing

We had another appointment with Dr Lionel today. This also coincided with the next lot of testing - which was the 'glucose test'. Here, I get to forgo anything sweet for 24 hours prior, then swig a sickly-sweet lemonade-type drink, wait an hour, and get some more blood taken from me.

My mum (Marilyn) came in with Cory and I to see Dr Lionel. Lionel asked her some background questions about her own experiences with pregnancy, labour and birth. He jotted them all down. He was impressed that I only took 3 hours to come out, and that was on the day I was due.

Mum thought Dr Lionel was very nice, and quite a bit younger than she expected. He reminded her of George Clooney a bit - not that I can see it myself. We heard the heartbeat again and all was progressing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home